Weather conditions during winter especially in Winnipeg make it almost impossible for a lot of home improvement projects. Roofing projects, as well as remodeling projects that involve your home exteriors, are best done in spring and autumn due to the perfect working conditions.
Winter, on the other hand, may seem to be the worst time for home improvement projects. Well, as surprising as it may sound, winter is actually the best season for you to call your Winnipeg painting company and have your home interior painting done!
Let us tell you why:
- MAKE GOOD USE OF THE TIME YOU HAVE. Winter is the time of the year you spend most days at your house, mostly doing nothing. Sure, it’s fun to catch up on your reading or enjoy movies and binge-watch your favorite series, but Winnipeg winters are long and you may want to do something productive like home improvement projects while you have that extra time in your hands. This also gives you one less thing to worry about during the busy months of summer and spring.
- THINK ABOUT THE MONEY YOU CAN SAVE. Unlike spring and summer, winter is a slow season for painting jobs. And because Winnipeg painting contractors want to get clients during this season, they usually offer very good rates. If you have your home interior painted in the winter, you can also trust that your painters will have more time to perfect their job since there are not many jobs waiting for them.
Whatever amount you get to save on professional fees, you can use the money to buy the best quality paint and painting materials which cost a lot more to make sure that you get the best possible results. You will have peace of mind that your paint lasts for a long time.
- YOU CAN ENJOY BETTER TIME FLEXIBILITY. This is another advantage from winter being a slow season. Because Winnipeg painting companies are not very busy, there are better chances that they can follow your preferred schedule. Having a painting project during the winter would also not interfere with your plans as much as it would during the busy months of spring and summer. There will also be more workers available so you can hire more which makes the job get finished a lot sooner.
- YOUR PAINT HAS A FASTER DRYING TIME. Summer may be the best time to paint your home exterior but that is not the same as your home interior. High humidity in the summer makes it longer for the paint to dry and causes poor adhesion due to the moisture in the air which keeps the paint wet. Dryer winter air, on the other hand, provides the best conditions for interior paint to adhere better and dry quicker.
- MAKE YOUR HOME READY FOR SPRING. If you are planning to put your home on the market, having your property painted gives it more value which gives you better chances of selling it for a very good price. If you have your home interior painted during the winter, it will give you enough time to evaluate what other things you need to improve in your property so it becomes ready in spring. And it being the most active time in the real estate market, what better season to sell properties than spring?
There are so many reasons why you would want to take advantage of the winter season to have your home interior painting job done. If you want more information on how we can help you add value to your home, you can talk to our experts at All Weather Exteriors. We offer a wide range of services from Winnipeg roofing to interior and exterior painting in Winnipeg. Just give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to help you, providing you with all available options and best recommendations.
Call us: (204) 510-2959
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org